Now there’s a title that’s likely to get this blog’s search queries shooting up.
1) Harold Wilson and Dick Crossman cook up another gimmick outside their guest house, 1960:
2) Ted Heath provides the Not The Nine O’clock News scriptwriters with an easy win:
3) Uncle Jim sews up the youth vote…
4) …before toe-tapping his way around the Brighton Top Rank ballroom, 1977:
5) Edwina Currie brandishes a pair of handcuffs during a debate on law and order, 1981:
6) The dream ticket, 1983:
7) Michael Denzil Xavier “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA” Portillo, 1990: